Animation playblasts

First try of animation which is not my strength. The person is shot from the front and falls backwards onto the ground. I figured out that the animation is less than 1sec and a little over 0.5sec based on the references. It is very quick and snappy.





This is edited further on improving the secondary animation to make falling backwards flow better



I did a quick run cycle with the same rig used previously. It looks ok however there were some limitations such as making rotations of the hips and shoulders which the rig does not have which will make the animation more fluid.


The previous video was running pretty slow. So I have redone the playblast. basically the cycle is hlaf the time as the previous

I then incorporated a gun shot in the back while running.

No comments: